Here at Suicide Prevention Bristol, we believe that through the power of collaborative partnerships we are able to make a huge difference in raising awareness in mental health and the support that may be available to all, far and wide.
- Suicide Prevention Bristol's Training team knows that one size does not fit all, and so we work to develop bespoke training packages to fit your needs in order to reflect your corporate social responsibility priorities. This could be anything from an informal talk session to a select number of employees, or a full training package delivered to a wider audience.
- The training team can cover a range of topics such as mental health, the charity and the work it does, suicide – signs, risk factors, what to do, where to turn, listening and talking skills.
- Over the years the support from various organisations has enabled us to develop impactful campaigns, directly work within communities and companies, spreading the word & raising awareness around mental health and suicide and the support that may be available.
In return for talks and training packages, we’d look to ask companies for such things as -
- One off or continued donations/funding
- Sponsoring a Suicide Prevention UK initiative/project
- Developing a cause related Marketing campaign linked to Suicide Prevention/Mental Health
- SPUK advertising/publications - spreading the word
- Volunteering your time to support our work
- Fundraising campaigns
We try to work with companies to develop mutually-beneficial partnerships that inspire staff, gain great publicity, create healthier workplaces and allow us to continue our life-saving work.
Your company’s support really can save lives!
‘Every single day, we are responding to calls for help.
For further information about our training packages, please contact us